|The many shades of heaven|
|Sometimes you just can't get enough|
|Photo courtesy of Purple Haze Lavender Farm, Sequim WA|
|Oils are distilled to use|
in many products.
Photo courtesy of Purple
Haze Lavender Farm, WA
- Pour the half and half and cream into a heavy saucepan and add lavender. Warm for 5 mins then remove lavender.
- Whisk egg yolks until frothy
- Slowly pour half the cream mixture into the eggs while whisking continuously
- Add this back to the pan and heat on low, stirring constantly for 5 mins
- Strain mixture into a bowl and add honey
- Chill and then freeze according to ice cream maker manufacturer's instructions